Jo started life in banking, but after seeing the power of massage and touch when her brother was injured, Jo trained in 1997.
She has travelled all over the world and worked in lots of exciting places and along the way met Tim and began to working in the clinic. She loves working as part of the team and is passionate about not only the physical benefit of the massage, reflexology and sports massage that she offers but also the emotional benefit. Watching as the stress and pain drift out of her patients and seeing them physically change after their treatment.
Jo also has an interest in corporate well-being and encourages all her patients to focus on their well-being both at home and at work.
When she’s not busy at work, Jo is kept on her toes at home with 10-year old twins. They are an active family who love walking and paddle boarding.
Jo is also a qualified 16+ tutor (grade 5) and holds a qualification in Story Massage.
Jo’s other qualifications include:
– VTCT Diploma in Reflexology IIHHT in 1998
– VTCT Certificate in Sports Event Massage in 2001
– VTCT Advanced Diploma in Sports Therapy 2002
– Elemis Spa CPD Aroma Stone Therapy (hot stones) 2002
– CPD Seated Massage in 2013
– Posturite Training Certificate in Display Screen Equipment (DSE) Assessment Foundation course. 2016
– Foundation in Advanced Clinical Massage 2017 by Jing
– Gateways workshops CPD Diploma Natural lift facial massage/rejuvenation in 2017
– Mental health first aider MFHA 2018
– Shoulder girdle pain Jing training 2018
– CPD certificate in posture correction and posture assessment. 2019
5 Star Reviews Across Google & Facebook
Patients Seen Across Both Of Our Established Clinics.
Years Of Hands-On Practitioner Experience.
We are open for business during lockdown and are seeing customers in clinic. When you book an appointment with us you will receive, by email, a crucial set of pre-appointment screening questions you must read before you attend your appointment.
This email will also contain a summary of the thorough infection control procedures and practises we have in place to minimise the risk of infection.
PLEASE Click here to read more on the clinics covid-19 guidelines before your appointment. If you have any questions then please contact us.
Tim Wood Healthcare